Monday 28 March 2011

Introduction

There is reams of data available to analyse and investigate in the area of international development.  Having worked several years as an actuary, (and being inspired by Hans Rosling) I want to do exactly that.  The aim of this blog?  To analyse international development data, providing useful charts and graphs that NGOs could potentially use in campaigning.

This blog will organically evolve.  Views or recommendations made will be very much appreciated, and though feedback I aim to make this blog a useful and informative tool for individuals working in the development sector.

Open to recommendations as to what the next post should be on.  If you are aware of a data set and believe there may be some interesting findings within it - let me know.  I can see what I can make from it.

Thanks for reading

Barry

No comments:

Post a Comment